Thursday, June 19, 2014

June mail art

"fete" by Mim Golub Scalin

Heleen de Vaan

"Potat" Julie Davis

envelope from RB

Thomas Brown

envelope from Thomas Brown

Torma Cauli

Torma Cauli

Vizma Bruns

Vizma Bruns





























































































































Since joining IUOMA I need to be able to keep track of my mail as I'm forgetting who I've sent what, so here goes my first attempt by posting the mail that's come in this month. As new work comes in I will get more information on each piece of art posted as well. Vizma Bruns was my first contact and her response triggered further attempts by me to reach other mail artists. Who knows where this will all go ?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I feel so special!! But please don't blame me if it all goes awry! The ever growing towers of mail art, rubber stamps, ephemera, faux postage stamps, and the list of responses which never dwindles...

    ReplyDelete